How can we help you?
2.In the option bar under the team name, click Registers.
3.In the second option bar under the team name, select Topics.
(1) To the left of the table are written the names of the topics in the register.
(2) To the right of the table are the dates of creation of the topics.
(3) You can perform a keyword search through the register.
(4) By clicking on the , you can immediately create a new topic which will be added to the Topics Register.
To view a topic in the register, simply click on the name of the topic. You will have access to information about it.
(1) The name of the topic.
(2) Meeting to which it is related. (Name of the meeting with date and time)
(3) The person in charge of the topic.
(4) The topic goal (to inform, exchange views, generate ideas, consult or decide).
(5) The time allocated to the topic.
To add a note to the topic.
To add a list of items to your topic.
To insert a link.
To add a file as an attachment.
Blog that may interest you: How to prepare a paperless board >
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?