How can we help you?
Assign Tasks in Meeting
With Beenote, you can assign tasks in meetings.
Whether they are personal or assigned to teammates, you can make sure you follow up after the meeting.
How to Assign Tasks in Meeting
1. When you are in a meeting and you want to assign tasks related to the topic, click on this icon.
2. A new section will then be available.
Learn more on how to Create an Agenda >
For the simplified version of the task assignment:
(1) Enter the title of this new task.
(2) Indicate to whom you wish to assign the task, yourself or a teammate*.
*To be able to assign a task to one person or assign another person as an observer, the task must be linked to any file other than the Personal Folder. Why is this? It’s easy to understand!
The Personal File is only for you. As its name indicates, this folder is personal, meaning that no other person has access to it. Therefore, you cannot name anyone other than yourself as being responsible for a task in this folder.
(3) Then, enter the details of this task by dictating the information via the audio recording option.
For the detailed version of the task assignment :
(1) Click the arrow to the right of the section.
(2) You will then be able to enter more details about the task:
-Person responsible for the task (Assigned to)
-The status (Not started, In progress, Pending, Cancelled and Completed)
-Priority of the task.
To learn more about > What is the best way to organize tasks from Beenote?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?