The tasks management in Beenote helps you with a table and search tools to prioritize tasks in the right order and using it powerfully.
Create a New Task
When you are in your Beespace, your task board is in the bottom section. This is where you will find all your personal, tracked and assigned tasks.
To learn more about > Assigned Tasks
Also, the personal file is reserved only for you. As the name suggests, this folder is personal, meaning that no one else has access to it.
Therefore, you cannot assign a task in this folder to someone other than yourself.
In order to assign a task to another person or to assign an observer, the task must be linked to any other folder than the personal folder.
Then, to create a new task, click on the icon to the right of My Tasks. A new window will open.
How to Create a New Task
(1) Select the desired home folder.
(2) Then, give a name to this new task.
(3) Enter details of this new task.
(4) So, determine who you are going to assign the task to, yourself or someone else in your work team.
Note: The task can be assigned to one person. To assign to another person, you must change the ownership record.
(5) Set a deadline for the task.
(6) Change the status of the task (Not started, In progress, Pending, Cancelled and Completed).
(7) Set the priority of the task. The tasks are numbered from 1 to 5. The smaller the number, the higher the priority.
(8)Also, you can attach files related to the task. No need to search for documents through email exchanges or shared files. Everything is easily accessible from the same place!
(9) Do you find that there are many details to the task and that the writing of these in the space provided for this purpose is long?
Beenote offers you a quick solution! You can record a voice message. All you must do is give permission to the microphone.
> Article that may interest you: How to Write the Perfect To-Do List?
Organize the Tasks Table
You can filter your task list according to four criteria to make it easy with the tasks management:
(1) The status of the tasks (Not started, In progress, On hold, Cancelled and Completed)
(2) The time of their creation (Last month, Last 3 months, Last 6 months, Last year and All dates).
(3) The folder to which they belong.
(4) The type of tasks (All tasks, Assigned tasks, Follow-up tasks and Personal tasks).
>Article that may interest you: What is the best way to organize tasks from Beenote?
Add a new task.
Indicates a new task or a modification of it and that you have not yet viewed it.
Indicates that this task is assigned to you; that you are the person responsible for this task.
Indicates that you are an observer of this task. A task whose evolution you want to follow.
Indicates a personal task.
The deadline for completing the task has passed.