How can we help you?
Edit a Published Minutes
How to edit a published minutes
It is possible to edit an already published report. You will be able to change the information and save it again.
Thus, in just a few easy steps, it will be possible to make the necessary changes.
1. To start you must, from the left menu, click on Minutes.
2. In this section, all meeting minutes are included. Find the minutes you want to edit.
3. Then, click on the 3 small dots on the right.
4. From the drop-down menu, select Unpublish Meeting.
5. A new window will open to confirm your action to unpublish. Press on Unpublish.
By this last action, the minutes will be moved to the Unpublished section on the left side tab.
In this section, you will find all past meetings that are being edited to prepare them to become a minutes.
You can then open the minutes to edit it by clicking on the edit icon.
Now, all you have to do is make the desired changes and save them.
Then, when the content is finalized, you can publish it and put it back in the published minutes section.
Move a published minutes
From one folder to another in the same team
1. Simply select the folder of the file you want to move. The system will display the schematic list of your team’s folders according to the meetings held over time
2. Select the desired meeting minutes and press the Move Folder icon. Then choose the desired receipt folder.
In another team’s folder
1. In the minutes section, choose the desired minutes. Then click on the three small dots (…) on the right and press unpublish. (This function is however limited to account managers, original file manager or its leader or partners).
2. The minutes will now be in the unpublished section. To edit it, you must select the pencil. Once open, go to the folder image and select the desired receipt folder (top right of the minutes. (The person doing this task must have access to this team.)
3. When this is done, press the yellow publish button. Also, you do not need to send an email to inform people of this change.
Next step, Publish a Minutes of Meeting.
Article you might like: How to write an effective minutes of meeting? Basic Template