How can we help you?
Publish Minutes of Meeting
Quickly, edit and publish your minutes, right after your meeting, based on the agenda you just used in that meeting. Then, be ready for the next step.
It is always helpful to have the minutes of a past meeting on hand.
At the end of every meeting, take a few minutes to write down your minutes and send them to all participants.
Beenote makes that easy for you! Just follow these few steps to achieve it quickly!
Edit and Revise Minutes of Meeting
1. First, go to Unpublished available in the left menu of your Beespace.
2. After, click on the name of the meeting for which you want to publish the minutes. It is also possible to change the name of the meeting.
3. Your agenda will appear. Then, press the arrow on the right of your screen for a full agenda displayed.
4. Now, fill in the missing details of the agenda.
5. In the top bar, you have several advanced options for reviewing and editing your report.
Publish and Share Minutes of Meeting
Once you have finished editing your minutes, it is now time to publish them and share them if desired.
1. Press this icon to confirm the publication of the minutes.
2. A window will appear to confirm whether you want the minutes to be available only to those who attended your meeting or to the entire organization.
You can also send a publication notice by email. Add text as needed and check the option to attach the minutes in PDF format if desired.
Click on Publish.
If you have not sent a publication notice, you can decide to share your minutes using the buttons in the top bar.
Consult the Published Minutes
The published minutes will appear in the folder to which they belong, depending on the team to which they are associated, or in the Minutes tab in the left-hand menu.
Thus, it will always be available for viewing by all team members in the folder.
You can also share your minutes any time using the drop-down menu with a link or save them as a PDF.