How can we help you?
Invite your Teammates
Please note that the first user who creates a Beenote account will be the default account manager.
After that, participants will be standard users.
As the manager, you will be able to change user rights at a later time.
At different places in Beenote, you can invite your partners, your participants (A–B–C).
After clicking on one of these Invite a teammate buttons, an invitation window will appear. You must enter the email address of the person you wish to invite.
Your free trial with Beenote can accommodate up to 10 participants.
Then, when the time is right and according to your subscription plan, you can invite as many additional people as you want to join your organization.
(1) Invite teammates by adding their email addresses and sending the invitation to everyone.
(2) Go to your team and click on its name in the left menu of your screen.
(3) Select the Team tab to see who has joined the team.
(4) You will then be able to see if your invitation has been sent with the green check mark on the right and if the person has viewed and opened the email.
Your collaborator may receive this invitation email in his or her junk mail. Do not hesitate to notify this person of your sending.
If the invitation does not display a green check mark, the email is not valid.
(5) The invited person must join the team through the invitation email and then create an account. They will be added to the team when this is completed.
(6) The first team member on the left is the manager and his avatar is circled in yellow.
You will also notice that the invitation of this person added to the team will have disappeared by the same occasion.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?