How can we help you?
Follow Up on Assigned Tasks
Follow up on assigned tasks with these simply to perform steps.
Access the Tasks Register
1.To access the tasks register, you must first select a team from the left menu.
2.In the options bar under the team name, click on Registers.
3.In the second options bar under the team name, you have access to the tasks, decisions and topics* register. Select Tasks.
* Function available in Beeboard only.
Learn more on Beenote’s various package
Monitor the Assigned Tasks
Once you are in the tasks register, you can track the assigned tasks. You can track the progress of all tasks assigned to members of this work team. In other words, the tasks that concern you will be there, as well as those of your colleagues for whom you are not responsible.
As a follower of a task, you will not be able to modify or update it. This is reserved for the person responsible for it. Only the person in charge can change the deadline, the priority of the task, for example.
For each task, there is only one person in charge, that is, only one person to whom the task is assigned. However, there may be more than one follower.
Find the Information to Follow Up on Assigned Tasks Properly
1) In this section, you can choose the task you want to view by status (Not started, In progress, Put on hold, Cancelled, Completed).
2) You can select the period corresponding to the task you’re looking for (Last month, Last 3 months, Last 6 months, Last year, All dates).
3) It is possible to search through the tasks to find those assigned to a person by entering the name of the person in the search bar.
4) It is also possible to search by keyword.
5) This icon on the right is Beenote’s tasks synchronization icon for Google Tasks and Microsoft Tasks integration.
This small icon is useful if you have integrated your Beenote account with your Google or Microsoft account. This will allow you to integrate your personal, assigned and tracked tasks in Beenote with Google Tasks and Microsoft Tasks. Synchronization allows you to modify and create a task in one place so that it automatically changes in the other.
The button (if integrated with Google) or (if integrated with Microsoft) is used to activate synchronization between Beenote and Google Tasks or Microsoft Tasks. For example, if you change the status of a task and it does not update in both, click on the button and the synchronization will be done.
6) In this section, you can see the status of the task.
7) The date of creation of the task is found in this column.
8) The deadline for the task is also visible.
9) Tasks can be rated from 1 to 5 depending on the priority.
When creating a task, it is possible to assign it a belonging folder because by default, a new task appears in the Personal Folder. In the register, the file belonging to the task being tracked will be mentioned in this column.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?